Saturday 16 February 2013

Excuses, excuses...

Heya! I know, I have no excuse for not having posted yet in the month of February and I judge myself highly for it so don't you worry! I do have some excuses though and you'll see in this picture-filled blog just what I've been up to during my absence.

I went to Exeter two weeks ago to visit the boyfriend as I had a week off of uni! It was so lovely to see him again and we had a lovely time together. We went to the Quay in Exeter and I had a cream tea! When in Devon...


That is a cream tea for one... Look at the size of that teapot! It's absolutely massive. Perfect for a tea lover although I did think I was competing in a tea-drinking contest. The weather was gorgeous though which made the quay look so beautiful.


I also rediscovered my love for crochet when I was in Exeter! The boyfriend was on teaching practice all day so I had to entertain myself somehow and who would choose to do uni work? I've made myself a hat and 3 headbands at the moment.





Oh I also changed my hair colour. I bleached my roots as they seriously needed doing, which is why I'm blonde in a picture. It didn't stick around for long though although I did love the blonde! The green I had in my hair before didn't completely come out so I'll have to wait a month until I can rebleach it and hopefully get it completely blonde :)


My main excuse for not updating sooner is because of all the uni work I have to do but I promise to keep on top of it more!

I hope you're all well and had a lovely Valentine's day and Shrove Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment