Thursday 10 January 2013

A whole week has past since I last posted!

I want to say it's because I've been oh-so busy with my manic social life, but we all know that isn't true at all! January turns out to be the month of deadlines. It is also the month I decide to get my first cold in 2 years... Good timing body!

I went out on Saturday night with some of my housemates. I say this now as a piece of news because I looked through the photos from the night this evening, and some of them are hilarious!! I literally don't understand how we function sometimes! I think it's safe to come to the conclusion that we all need to drink a lot less... Good thing I've given up alcohol now!


This is me. My hair is actually more pink, but that's fine... Note the attractive colour of my tongue from too many double vodka and diet cokes!


James and Christine are two of my housemates. Christine definitely looks like she's enjoying herself a bit too much! No doubt you will end up seeing more of them as the blog goes on...

Ok, so maybe the photos are funnier because we were there other than because they were actually funny, I get it. You can stop pretending to laugh now.

Uni started back on Monday. That was a delight... I had a French presentation where I expressed my views on gay marriage for about 20 minutes. It went surprisingly well actually! Today I've just been working on German work that I have due in tomorrow but that's nothing interesting.

This blog entry has been horribly boring. Have some happles to make reading this entry worth your while.


I hope that you have a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment