Monday 14 January 2013

Snooow!

I'm not going to write much about what I've been up to, because I've not really been up to anything to be honest!

It all kicked off in the house after I wrote my blog post on Friday night. SO MUCH NOISE but hey, they were drunk and I'm sure I've been like that before so I don't have a problem with it. It does mean that I was knackered (very tired) on Saturday and needed cheering up. I went into the town and did a bit of shopping!


I saw this tshirt and cardigan in H&M and knew that I had to have it! Especially as it really wasn't expensive... I decided that I don't have enough icecream or cupcake-based clothing in my life and that really needs to change! This cardigan looks like mint choc-chip icecream! Yuuuum!

After a lazy day yesterday, it started to snow! Woke up this morning and it was still snowing. All through my German class this morning it was STILL snowing! I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get home, but I should have had faith in the English weather as it was sunny by the time I needed to leave uni.




We don't get that much snow in England so whenever we do, it's a definite novelty! Everything stops though too... If it kept snowing, buses and trains would stop therefore classes would have to be cancelled etc etc... We can't seem to function normally if the rain decides to freeze! One of my housemates took some good pictures of the snow so I'll have to share them with you at some point :)

I hope that you all have had a lovely day so far and that the weather hasn't affected you too much! I'm now going to have a lovely cup of tea to warm myself up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment