Saturday 12 January 2013

Introduction!! And my evening.

Well it's time for me to introduce myself to you. If you've been reading my blog since I started it last week, which I suspect no one has been following it religiously, then I'm sure you're wondering who Hanana the Banana really is, and whether she is actually a banana!

Sorry to disappoint you. I am not some magical banana who has hands.


This is me. The aim of this picture was to show off my hair, hence the two images next to each other... But yes.

Hi. My name is Hannah. I am 22 years old and I am a student currently studying German with French in Nottingham, England. I am like any typical student, as in I'm far too stressed some of the time, far too laid back some of the time, or far too drunk to care the rest of the time! I have many interests which include hair, makeup, crafting and singing. I make friendship bracelets and run a (very) small business called Banana Bracelets.

I dye my hair frequently and I'm sure you will see a hair timeline at some point as I have had many colours and colour-combinations! The above colour was for Christmas, but I will be re-colouring it soon as I'm getting really bored of it. I am also interested in piercings and other body modifications. I've not done any of my piercings myself, don't you worry, and I'm still deciding what I should have as my first tattoo!

If you have any questions to ask me, please feel free to leave me a comment asking me!

So it was my housemate, Matt's, birthday today (11th Jan) and he reached the age of 22. He is naturally very drunk at the moment as he had some mates up to celebrate tonight. I'm off alcohol at the moment so I decided to save my money and call it a night after the first bar we went to!

Christine and I made Matt a birthday brownie yesterday! It's SO delicious. I almost can't believe I made something that delicious myself! (With Christine's help, of course...) Maybe I'll post the recipe I used here soon :)

I really need to stop biting my nails...

Anyway, I am now tucked up in bed, in my pyjamas, with a cup of camomile with spiced apple tea, watching Love Never Dies, which my best friend (also called Hannah!) bought me for Christmas. It's SO delicious and I'll write about the Love Never Dies DVD in tomorrow's entry :D


I hope that you all have had a lovely week. I had a French speaking test today so that was fun! Got my German one next week... Ah the joys of a uni student!



No comments:

Post a Comment