Thursday 3 January 2013

The Day That Hanana Was Productive!

Yep, you heard right! I've actually had a productive day today. Not as productive as I would have liked but you know, beggars can't be choosers and all that jazz. The first productive thing I did was tidying some of my room. Note the some... My room still looks like a bomb's hit it but it's still a vast improvement on what it was.

I then did my makeup all nicely because I was fed up of looking at my room and fancied a change of scenery. I only went into the town centre but it was still nice as it cleared my head.

Seee, it's all nice and greeny. I find it fun to play with makeup and I had a colour similar to this in my Meat Loaf tshirt that I was wearing. *Stop talking about makeup!*

Another thing I did was find Monkey's non-Christmas jumper. Monkey is my toy monkey that can't be naked. I used to make him tshirts out of socks and my mum started to knit him jumpers! He only has two at the moment, but when I improve (or find a pattern as mum just makes them up!) then Monkey can have a larger wardrobe :P
Thought I'd include a picture of Monkey's two jumpers. They're so adorable. Yeah... he kinda looks old and "well-loved" but he is! I can't get over how talented my mum is :D

The final and probably most productive thing I did today was write a 1000-word German essay about location factors that businesses have to consider when setting up a factory... *snooooore*! Yeah. SO  boring. We'll see how I did though... Probably not that well to be honest but I'm alright with that.

I've been watching My Big Fat Royal Gypsy Wedding, the American series. I can't get over how young these girls get married. One episode, a 17-year-old girl marries a boy of 18 years whom she'd only met twice prior to the wedding!! INSANE! I'll tell you what else is insane too, the size of these dresses!!




They're AWESOME! Those dresses must weigh a tonne though. I feel sorry for them when they talk about the bruises they get on their hips! The girl in pink is only 14 and the party she went to was so she could look for her husband... I'm 22! I'm not ready to think about marriage yet!

Anyway, that was my pointless ramble for the day! I hope you've had a lovely Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment