Saturday 19 January 2013

Moustache pizza?!

I woke up this morning to a news feed on Facebook full of statuses about the weather. I didn't even have to look outside to know what was going on... That's how rare snow is here. We (as a general rule) get far too excited about it, although I am sick of it and I wish I wasn't scared to walk somewhere without falling over! Anyway, we've had more snow here than we did on Monday. It was worse at home ("home" being near Portsmouth) which is ironic as I always thought the "north" had more snow!




My week hasn't been an exciting one. I was ill on Tuesday so had to skip my class, which was annoying. I must have had a stomach bug or something... Definitely not a hangover! Wednesday was also uneventful but I did have choir. I have missed singing a lot. I sang at church over Christmas a fair amount so I feel like I've been deprived a bit!

I have been obsessively watching Daria again on Netflix after my boyfriend told me it was there! I know that it's not going to get my essay written, but I can't help it. It's so addictive. I'm already over halfway through the second series and I only started watching them on Wednesday!


I just love Daria's lack of enthusiasm about everything and her sarcasm truly makes my day! It does make me miss school though because life was so much easier then!

I re-coloured my hair yesterday. I used Directions Atlantic Blue over the colours I already had, which has left the front more purple and the back a greeny-blue. I have included an obligatory tea-drinking photo which shows my hair in terrible light...


Saw the most awesome packaging ever today. French bread pizza. As a concept, not too exciting. Stick a moustache on the packaging and I just had to waste £1.29 on one! It's yet to be eaten... I think I'll treat myself to it tomorrow.


I'm going to get back to the episode of Daria I'm watching, stick on my pyjamas and get into bed. I have a busy weekend doing work! Yaaaaay!



No comments:

Post a Comment